We often don’t have the smile we’d like to share with the world, whether due to trauma, decay, or genetic reasons. Altoona Smiles provides cosmetic dentistry services for its patient family in Altoona, IA. We can address professional quality services to misaligned teeth, cracks, chips, and discoloration. Don’t hide your smile for the shame of its imperfections; keep reading to see what we can do for you.
Cosmetic Dentistry Solutions Available From Altoona Smiles
Our team offers multiple options for patients seeking cosmetic dentistry options. Each of these options is appropriate for addressing different aesthetic dental concerns. Whether you want to eliminate staining or reshape your smile, we have treatments to address your concerns:
- Professional Teeth Whitening – Over-the-counter options are often unable to address complex staining concerns. This can be the result of deep-set stains or stains involving caked tartar that needs to be removed. Professional teeth whitening can address those needs.
- Composite Resin Veneers – This cosmetic treatment can address a range of concerns with a single treatment. Minor misalignments can be concealed, deep-set yellowing covered, chips and cracks can be filled or reshaped with a tooth-colored material. Dental bonding can also correct minor gaps between the teeth.
- Lumineers – When aesthetic concerns that don’t require major orthodontic care are the primary worry, Lumineers may help. They’re a great solution for misshapen, cracked, stained, slightly crowded, chipped, or otherwise somewhat imperfect teeth. They can address multiple concerns at once and require the removal of less enamel than veneers.
- Porcelain Veneers – This cosmetic treatment stands as one of the most popular options available today. Porcelain, a type of fine ceramic, is used to create a shell that hides these imperfections. The material used is carefully color-matched to your natural teeth. They can even address some sources of dental sensitivity.
- Smile Makeovers – When multiple concerns need to be addressed that can’t be treated with a single method, a smile makeover is called for. Excess gum tissue, discoloration, and more can all be handled with a comprehensive cosmetic care plan.
Our smiles accompany every important moment of our lives. Photos will immortalize it, potential bosses will judge it, dates can be dissuaded by it. Investing in cosmetic dental treatment ensures we’re always looking our best when it matters most.
Schedule Your Consultation At Altoona Dentistry Today
You never know when that next important moment in your life is going to arrive, so you want to be prepared for it. Contact our Altoona, IA office to schedule a consultation to go over the treatment options available to you. A full exam will be done, including an assessment of your aesthetic oral health concerns. Our team will work with you to develop a comprehensive treatment plan to address those concerns when it’s complete.